Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sen. King Switches Endorsement From Indy To Dem In Maine Gov. Race

Sen. King Switches Endorsement From Indy To Dem In Maine Gov. Race:
Senator Angus King ((I-Maine)
"The good news is that we still have a chance to elect a governor who will represent the majority of Maine people: my friend and colleague, Mike Michaud. And today, I’d like to offer him my support. I have worked with Mike Michaud for twenty years and know that he has what it takes to be Maine’s next Governor. He has lived the American dream -- going from the mill floor in Millinocket to the halls of Congress -- and he knows in his heart that everyone, willing to work for it, deserves a chance to get ahead. Mike believes in protecting our environment and finding new ways to grow Maine’s economy and, as I have seen first-hand, is absolutely tenacious in defending Maine's interests."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment