Thursday, September 8, 2016

Donald Trump Bizarrely Heaps Even More Praise On Vladimir Putin

The man is a fool.
Donald Trump Bizarrely Heaps Even More Praise On Vladimir Putin
Trump went on to say he welcomed the compliments Putin has paid him.
"If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him," Trump said. "The man has very strong control over a country. Now it's a very different system and I don't happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he's been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader."
Trump was asked how he would deescalate the tensions between the U.S. and Russia.
"I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Putin, and I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Russia," Trump said, while criticizing Obama's handling of Putin.
"And I just saw two or three days ago, they looked like they were not exactly getting along. But I looked at President Obama and Putin staring at each other, these were not two people that were getting along," Trump said. "And you know the beautiful part of getting along, Russia wants to defeat ISIS as badly as we do. If we had a relationship with Russia, wouldn't it be wonderful if we could work on it together and knock the hell out of ISIS? Wouldn't that be a wonderful thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment