Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bless me voters because I have sinned!

newt
Newt comes clean, sorta, saying roughly:  Anything I once believed that the Tea Party doesn't like I no-longer believe; bless me voters for I have sinned it has been a long time since my last confession, in fact this might be my first confession, but let's face it...
I admit that I cheated on my second wife while trying to drive Bill Clinton from office for lying about sex.  But he did it under oath, so it's different.
It's true that I used to support the individual mandate, which I thought was a good, even necessary idea.  But now that it's part of Obamacare, I'm against it.
I have gone to confession (because I'm Catholic now).  I am sorry for my unspecified sins.
It's true that my company The Gingrich Group got paid a lot of money by Fannie Mae, helping them develop strategy.  But I never tried to persuade anyone to do anything, so I was not a lobbyist.  I was just a strategist.
READ IT ALL on the Newt seeks forgiveness web page


No comments:

Post a Comment