Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another perspective: inside the law school scam

Another Perspective - a guest post from Inside the law school Scam
The Scammer has published a guest anonymous post. It is a useful corrective. A prominent professor at a top ten school describes his work life. It has a very familiar ring to me. It is very similar to my work life, and that of a lot of other people with whom I have taught.

I am not an administrator and I try to mind my own business (it keeps me very busy), so I don't have any overview on who works hard and who doesn't (except that I know a lot of faculty members who definitely work hard). So I am glad that the Scammer, who I think is an interesting provocateur, has recanted a bit on his hyperbolic pieces of the last week or two. - GWC

No comments:

Post a Comment